The Organising Committee is proud to announce that there will be a total of 3 awards for the best papers presented by young scientists.
The prizes are:
First prize – 200 EUR and the waiving of the conference registration fee
Second prize – 150 EUR and the waiving of the conference registration fee
Third prize – 100 EUR and the waiving of the conference registration fee
Young scientists are invited to present their own original research, and the following requirements for applying need to be fulfilled:
- the research is under any topic in the programme;
- the applicant is under 30 years of age;
- The applicant is a PhD Candidate and this condition must be confirmed through a letter from the Institution granting the PhD degree;
- the paper must be prepared for peer-reviewed publication;
- the applicant is to make a presentation in oral session and, if selected as a finalist;
- the applicant is to deliver a 2min pitch.
It should be noted that only full papers will be considered for this award.
For further information contact email@example.com